PI or E Type Visa Documents
Papers/documents needed for recommendation of PI or E type visa application in favor of the foreign national(s) to be employed in branch/liaison office and other private and public enterprise:
- Copy of the permission letter for branch/liaison office if not submitted earlier
- Board resolution for employment of foreign nation(s) mentioning salary and other benefits.
- Passport size photographs of the foreign national(s)
- Memorandum, and Article of Association and Certificate of Incorporation of the Company duly signed by shareholders, if not submitted earlier.
- Photocopy of passport.
- Service contract/agreement or appointment letter, in case of employees.
- Certificates of all academic professional and experience for employees.
- Paper clipping showing advertisement made for recruitment of local personnel prior to appointment of the expatriate(s).
- Statement of manpower showing list of local and expatriate personnel employed with designation, salary details, nationality and date of first appointment.
- Encashment certificate of inward remittance of minimum US$ 50,000 as initial establishment cost for branch/liaison offices and locally incorporated/join-venture and 100% foreign ownership companies.
Note: All documents to be attested by the Managing Director/Managing Partner/Proprietor of the Company/Firm.
Contact for Work permit and Visa processing :
After obtaining work permit, the foreign national is required to obtain 18A permission under Foreign Exchange Regulation Act 1947 from Bangladesh Bank.
If you need professional help with work permit, please contact us.