HR Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Human Resources Management (HRM) is a diverse field that is tasked with managing a company’s most important asset: its people. we provide the process management, personnel and IT expertise to deliver a full portfolio of services—including Workforce and Leave Administration, Talent Management and Total Rewards. We have unique global HR and payroll operation solutions to meet your requirements for a single view of your workforce. In addition, with our technologies, we can help you meet today’s always-on workforce expectations for a high-quality, self-service functionality for HR and payroll apps across multiple devices.
Through outsourcing your business’ human resources and payroll functions, you can avoid hiring additional people for non-income generating tasks and save on overhead costs such as adding more equipment and space to accommodate and train additional employees.
The Benefits of HR BPO
• Reduced expenses for staffing, technology requirements and infrastructure
• Better operations through streamlined processes
• Focus on core expertise and other strategic tasks
• Lower exposure to risk and compliance regulations
Human Resources Management:
- Recruitment, selection, and deployment
- Orientation and training
- Termination and redundancy control
- Compensation programs
- Management and legal reports
The energy sector especially Oil and Gas is undergoing massive change in Bangladesh.
MPBD’s HR business process outsourcing (HR BPO) services include:
• Onshore & Offshore Recruiting
• Technical Recruitment
• Employee Service Center
• Workforce Administration
• Employee Data Management
• Global Mobility
• Talent Management
• Expatriate Administration
• HR Analytics
• HR Transformation
It is always important to have the right person for the role.Even as the oil and gas and engineering sectors goes through change, different skills at all levels will be required.The energy sector is undergoing massive change caused by output from shale, low energy prices, delays in large scale offshore projects, downsizing as some projects are completed and merger and acquisition activity.
Our Recruitment Process :
- Understanding your needs: Fact Based Assessment of your needs and understanding the nature of project/business and job description/candidate profile, as required. Also, to understand your organization, value systems, business interests and performance expectations.
- Collection of CV’s: Review of CVs from databases, e-mail and post to ensure suitability of prospective candidates against specific requirements and then screened to narrow down to suitable ones.
- Retained Search: For top/senior management positions, we will conduct a focused search in the industry.
- Short listing of CV’s: Screened candidates are contacted to ensure their availability and willingness for the opening and to arrive at the most prospective ones. They are then interviewed by our panel to ensure “Right Fit” before submission of CV to you.
- Client Review: CVs of candidates best suited for the position are forwarded to you for review and further selection.
- Interviews Conducted: Selected candidates are informed in advance for attending client interview.
- Feedback to Client: All along during the process of recruitment, client is regularly apprised of the progress and status of the assignment. Simultaneously, prospective candidates are kept posted on development.
- Integrity: The highest ethical standards are maintained with due sensitivity and strict confidence for all assignments during entire process of recruitment.
Highly-skilled / Skilled, Semi-skilled/Unskilled Laborers for all works including Construction, Agriculture, Industry / Ports, Refinery, Mines, Municipalities, Hospitals, Indoor, Airport cleaner & Outdoor works etc. with GCC experience.
We use a variety of methods for identifying candidates, database search, networking, advertisement etc, but this is really the second stage of the process. The first part understands your requirements:
- Technical Expertise Requirements
- Level of Experience
- Role Responsibilities
- Location/Rotation and Living conditions
- How your organizations culture or the location of assignment may impact suitability
- Your internal recruitment process and timetable
Understanding will lead to clarity. Clarity will lead to you getting the person that is right for the role in a timely manner.