We MPBD Team is experienced superintendents and shore staff offering to Ship Owners maximized safety, operational and budgetary performance. We always focus on a careful and personalized service with high sense of ethics and responsibility, characterized by obtaining fast and effective results at competitive prices. The provision of personnel is followed up by close relationship management that works with the airline and the personnel on contract to ensure maximum productivity. Outsourced contractor solutions can be made tax efficient for each individual contractor. Direct Personnel offers worldwide Personal Accident and Emergency Medical insurance, and optional Health and Loss of licence insurances.
Crews are picked up from hotel soon before the vessel arrives in Chittagong Bangladesh and sent to the related official bodies with our representative for Signing On formalities completion. For the Off Signing crew, same formalities are performed for the repatriation right after they disembarked. After formalities’ completion, transportation to the hotel or airport is performed according to the schedule. Transportations performed by our Noah / Premio or by other rented cars / vacars/vansded. On signing crew are, met at the Airport and Transit Visa for Seaman is obtained only for once (Ok to Board applications are performed by the Agent). Seaman with Transit Visa are accomodated in a hotel as per instruction given by the Agent.
Full Ship Management include:
- Deck and machinery superintendence
- act as DPA / CSO 24 hours available
- Establishment of ISM, ISPS on board
- perform Internal Audits of vessel , identify non-conformities and
- take corrective and preventive actions to rectify them
- perform a technical inspection of vessel
- perform ship – shore drill in accordance with requirements
- control monthly reports received from vessel
- on regular basis visit a vessel and check with Master and Ch. Eng. condition of vessel, equipment, maintenance, crew performance, etc and provide all necessary support to resolve a problems
- provide support during PSC and resolve deficiencies if any found
- arrange with Class Surveys in accordance with the schedule ( Survey Status )
- provide support during Class/Flag Inspection
- provide support during ITF inspection
- communication/cooperation with Master/Agent/Authorities regarding pre-arrival docs,
berthing, loading, supply etc and resolve problems if any
Vessel Crew Change Operations
The day of the sign off from the ship is probably the most joyous, adrenaline fueled, hectic as well as emotional for each and every sailor. The days leading up to sign off consists of sleepless nights, relentless packing and a constant state of euphoria! After all, only a seaman can understand what it is to be going home after a long and tedious stint at sea.
However, in the process, seafarers tend to ignore the essential things that are imperative to the signing off. Documents, money and other such aspects become secondary in the rush to get home. Not to forget, the hectic workload at the port of sign off until one’s reliever is onboard makes that day all the more intense.
Thus, in order to ensure that the seafarers enjoy the sign off process without jeopardizing what is essential, our company offer one-stop service.
During all these years in maritime business, we have also established great network and cooperation with charterers, P&I, brokers, suppliers, agents, shipyards, IACS ( such as RMRS, RINA, BV etc ) and Non-IACS RO surveyors and Flag Inspectors. Required Vessel Certificates for Crew Change:
- Minimum Safe Manning Certificate
- International Ship Security Certificate
- Continuous Synopsis Record (CSR)
- Safety Equipment Certificate
- One copy of Crew List
- Personal Details of the Signing On/Off Crew
- Endorsements of the Crew if they are Officers.
- Health Check-Up of the Crew if they are Turk.